Steps to Franchise Ownership – Pingu’s English
How to open a Pingu’s English franchise in your market
Join our winning team of global entrepreneurs!
English Language Training is a $50 billion global industry that’s expanding every day. Tap into this lucrative market with the industry-leading Pingu’s English program, and get set to watch your business grow.
NO EDUCATION EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY.
Whilst it’s important that you share a passion for education, some of our strongest partners are investors and entrepreneurs from other sectors including hospitality, real estate and oil and gas. All who have seen the huge potential that our international curricula and proven method can offer.
The brand has been established since 2006 and has a demonstrable track record in providing entrepreneurs with all the business and marketing support they need to generate a solid return on investment. We now want to appoint new partners across Asia, South America, the Middle East and Europe – to cover this expansion using the tools and methodology of our Pingu’s English proven model.
Our proven pre-school global franchise offers investors:
- The flexibility to run your own business and open new schools and kindergartens (or sub-franchise them) in your country
- A collaborative environment to ensure you have support you need to run your own school and kindergarten business for children.
- The chance to generate an exciting monthly income, fast-tracking your business with a proven system that works.
- Support in sales and marketing activity to help generate new clients and Unit Franchises prospects, including website templateS and campaigns.
- Operational and Management Manuals provided by us, plus marketing collateral and ongoing assistance.
- A dedicated business development manager who will be always there to assist you with your your business plan and financial models.
- Full personalised in-country training program for both teachers and management.
- Extensive launch support, training, and ongoing guidance by our experienced Pingu’s English Headquarters team.
Find available franchises
Get in touch
Download our FREE franchise report
Pingu’s English Vietnam – Phi Huyen Anh, Pingu’s English Master Licensee
Pingu’s English Thailand – Dr. Nipat Ungpakornkaew Master Franchisee
Pingu’s English Italy – Daniele Arboit, Master Licensee
Pingu’s English Myanmar – Bryan Yen, CEO
Pingu’s English Brazil – Cesar Lucchesi, Master Licensee
Success Story: Pingu’s English Palestine
Pingu’s English Lithuania – Sniežana Daubarien, Master Licensee
Designing your Pingu’s English Schools and Kindergartens
Creating a visual identity for Pingu’s English has a clear objective: to provoke an immediate recognition of the Pingu’s English brand and value it stands for.
On our partner-only Extranet, you will find brand guidelines and design artwork ready for you: EXTERIOR SIGNAGE, RECEPTION AREA, PARENTS’ AREA, INFORMAL PLAY AREA, CLASSROOMS, COMPUTER AREA, BACK-END ADMINISTRATION FACILITIES, BATHROOMS.
We encourage and support you and your architects and interior designers throughout the process.